I CANNOT BELIEVE IT! The lovely Life of Angela nominated me for a blog award – me! This is the first time I’ve been nominated and I feel so ridiculously happy. I don’t get to blog as much as I would like but I do try really hard to make the content of my blog enjoyable, so this really does mean a lot.
Please check out Angela’s blog – she posts the most incredible pictures of life in New Zealand that make you want to hop on the next available flight and she had the most stunning wedding.
My first part of this award nomination is to answer Angela’s questions, so here are the questions and my responses.
- What was the last funny video you saw? The last funny video I saw came from Adam Hills on The Last Leg. It’s a response to the recent terror attacks in England and I feel like it sums up really well what people are feeling. Adam Hills is great and I think we all need to hear these words at this hard time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WfRsFZjOpA
- Do you prefer to be more active, or to be more relaxed in your free time? I struggle relaxing because I always feel like there is something to do – I aren’t one for sitting still! However, I do love a good spa day and think I should treat myself to them a little more.
- What were you really into when you were a kid? I was a HUGE Jacqueline Wilson fan (and still am!) I even went to meet her at a book signing for a birthday and the book she signed for me is one of my most favourite possessions. She inspired me to want to be a writer and that love for her has never gone away.
- What’s your favourite season? Autumn, not just because it is my birthday month! I prefer colder weather to warm. Autumn is a less maintenance season and the colours and fabrics are always so rich.
- How often do you curse/swear? More than I should ha!
- Which TV show do you want your life to be like? I would love my life to be like FRIENDS if I could be Rachel in it. Only Rachel without the whole ‘we were on a break’ drama. She had the dream man, the dream job, the dream wardrobe and lived in the dream city – goals alert!
- What was the last book you read? I’m currently reading a book called Dear Amy which is brilliant, it’s about kidnap so very harrowing but really addictive.
Hope you enjoyed my answers! I will now nominate 7 other bloggers whose site I love to read through, then they must answer the 7 questions I write and then nominate 7 other blogs for the award themselves. It was so hard to pick 7 bloggers because I love so many blogs, but I got there eventually!
- Charlotte Graham – one of the first blogs I followed and still without a doubt one of the best. A very honest and personal lifestyle blog
- Meg Kem Magic – a beauty whizz that always leaves you with makeup envy
- Courtney Linvingston – lifestyle, style, travel – a brilliant blog about everything
- Seriously Styled – great reviews and beauty tips
- The Zinful Blonde – a stunning blog about beauty and lifestyle
- Darly – lifestyle blog that gives you lifestyle envy (in a good way)
- Classic Cath – a fellow teacher whose blog I can really relate to. Great for tips on making the most of your free time
- If you could live anywhere on earth, where would it be and why?
- What is the one beauty product you can’t live without?
- Which celebrity do you most admire and why?
- Where is your favourite place to shop?
- What is your biggest career aspiration?
- Why did you start blogging in the first place?
- If you could be granted one wish, what would it be?
There are my 7 questions and my 7 nominees – good luck guys and congratulations on being nominated